Designed and manufactured specifically for the Ford Ranger Mk6 (2016 On), the EGR bonnet protector guard is made with incredibly tough stabilised acrylic with a stylish Dark Smoke finish. Bonnet guards are highly-recommend protective accessories – immeasurable in their value by protecting against stone chips and road debris, and deflecting flies up and away from the windscreen.
Features and Benefits
- Vehicle specific design – ensures that exposed surfaces are protected
- Angled design – deflects stones, debris and insects away from the vehicle
- Tough stabilised acrylic – light and flexible, yet ultra-robust and reliable
- Easy, 10–20 minute install time – low investment for immeasurable protection
- Dark Smoke, transparent finish – a universally stylish upgrade
Low Investment Protection
Protect your vehicle’s paintwork and windscreen from damage caused by stone chips, road debris and insects. The EGR bonnet protector’s design is vehicle-specific – engineered to meet the incoming airflow and deflect air as well as stone chips and insects upwards and away from the vehicle.
Fitting of the bonnet protector is quick and easy and will ensure that road debris and stone chips are deflected up and away from your windscreen. Fitting clips and comprehensive instructions are included, meaning your bonnet guard is ready for a clip-and-go installation without compromising your vehicle’s bonnet, grille or paintwork.