The Ford Ranger Safari raised air intake snorkel
is designed for tough off-road conditions and for maximum and constant cold air intake. The relocated air intake is ideal for off-roading and improves your engine's resistance to choking on dust or water. Designed in Australia for tough Outback conditions, the snorkel is built with a stablised and cross-linked polyethlene body. Snorkels reduce the liklihood of damage to your engine in tough conditions – either from water or dust.
Features and Benefits
- Robust polyethylene construction – extremely durable in off-road conditions
- Raised design – air ducting that exceeds your engine's requirements
- Corrision-resistant stainless steel fixings – a long-lasting, reliable raised air intake snorkel
- Evacuation system – disperses rain and unwanted moisture in harsh weather conditions
- Made in Australia for Outback driving – ready to handle expected conditions and obstacles
- Includes full fitting instructions – can be fitted in under 30 minutes
The Safari Snrokel is compatible with Ford Ranger XL, XLT, Limited and Wildtrak models.