Please note: The BedMat is designed to be fitted with a plastic bedliner and some drilling to the bedliner may be required.
Much like the BedRug, the BedMat carpet bedliner will give you the look and feel of carpet in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. This BedMat load liner will protect your truck's bed while standing up to whatever you can throw at it. With its cushioned foam low-skid surface, it will keep everything in place while protecting your cargo and your knees.BEDMAT FEATURES:
- - 100% Polypropylene - Ultra tough work surface
- - Looks and feels like carpet
- - Requires trimming to fit your bedliner correctly
- - Slip and skid resistant fibre
- - Tree fastener installation (requires drilling)
- - Superior comfort - cushioned and knee friendly
- - Designed for exterior use
- - Can be fitted with or without plastic bedliner
The universal mat can be trimmed to fit pick-ups including Ford Ranger (XL, XLT, Limted and Wildtrak)
, Mitsubishi L200
, Toyota Hilux (Active, Icon and Invincible)
, Isuzu D-Max (Utility, Yukon and Utah)
, VW Amarok
, Fiat Fullback
, Nissan NP300 (Visia, Accenta, Tekna and N-Guard)
and Mercedes X-Class (Progressive Line and Power Line).
The BedRug Mat material is fade and UV resistant. Made of foam similar to that used in life jackets, it doesn't absorb water, so will not become mouldy. Water will simply run off the surface, out the factory drain holes in the truck bed and will dry in as little as 20 minutes. Just clean it with a hose, power washer or vacuum and your BedMat is good as new.