DECKED is the latest pick-up accessory to arrive from the States - the pick-up masterminds!
The innovative, robust and secure drawer storage system comes complete with two fill bed-length drawers, which roll out to provide ergonomic access to the tools, equipment and gear in your Isuzu D-Max
, whilst still allowing for full use of the truck bed.
The ideal accessory for any D-Max
owner, specifically customers who partake in shooting/hunting sports and need a secure and stylish drawer system for their guns, or fishermen looking to organise their rods and tackle. Also, it is perfect for commercial customers such as electricians, builders and landscapers, as well as general leisure users and outdoor adventurers.FEATURES:
OPTIONS:Truckman won the Aftermarket Awards for the DECKED drawer storage system at the prestigious WhatVan? 2019 Awards. The awards were held on the 13th December 2018 at The Brewery in the City of London.Winning the award is a significant honour.
- - Extremely weatherproof - it can be fitted to an open back pick-up
- - Integrated drainage channels to keep water away from drawer contents
- - Rugged - it can carry 1000kg on the raised deck
- - Highly ergonomic - draws run freely and bring contents into easy reach. Easy to use handles. Each drawer will carry 100kg
- - Rot proof - drawers and deck are made from HDPE (high-density polyethylene) with a galvanised steel sub-frame
- - Minimal drilling required
- - 3-year warranty
- - Length: 149.8cm; Height: 25cm; Width (Left): 28cm; Width (Right): 46cm
Since its introduction to the UK pick-up market early in 2018, the DECKED drawer system has gone on to become a valued storage solution for both commercial and leisure users, from tradespeople through to those in the agricultural industry and outdoor sports enthusiasts.