DECKED is the latest pick-up accessory to arrive from the States – the pick-up masterminds!
This innovative, robust and secure drawer storage system comes complete with two full bed-length drawers, which roll out to provide ergonomic access to the tools, equipment and gear in your Nissan Navara NP300, whilst still allowing for full use of the truck bed.
The ideal accessory for any Nissan Navara NP300 owner, specifically customers who partake in shooting/hunting sports and need a secure and stylish drawer system for their guns, or fishermen looking to organise their rods and tackle. Also, it is perfect for commercial customers such as electricians, builders and landscapers as well as general leisure users and outdoor adventures.Available for the Nissan Navara NP300 (Visia, Accenta, Accenta Plus, N-Connecta, Tekna and N-Guard).
- Extremely weatherproof – it can be fitted to an open back pick-up
- Integrated drainage channels to keep water away from draw contents
- Rugged – it can carry 1000kg on the raised deck
- Highly ergonomic – draws run freely and bring contents into easy reach. Easy to use handles. Each draw will carry 100kg
- Rot proof – draws and deck are made from HDPE (high-density polyethylene) with a galvanised steel sub-frame
- Minimal drilling required
- 3-year warranty
- Length: 120cm; Height: 25cm; Width (Left): 28cm; Width (Right): 46cm
- Security draw locks are available
- Storage boxes
- Drawer dividers that dovetail into the drawers
- Drainage plugs
LOOKING FOR MORE SECURITY FOR YOUR NISSAN NP300 NAVARA?
Add an extra layer of security to your truck bed with the help of a Truckman hardtop or soft tonneau.Truckman won the Aftermarket Awards for the DECKED drawer storage system at the prestigious WhatVan? 2019 Awards. The awards were held on the 13th December 2018 at The Brewery in the City of London.Winning the award is a significant honour.
Since its introduction to the UK pick-up market early in 2018, the DECKED drawer system has gone on to become a valued storage solution for both commercial and leisure users, from tradespeople through to those in the agricultural industry and outdoor sports enthusiasts.