- Truckman expands its racking & conversions division with the appointment of Field Sales Executive
- Truckman RS-3, the ultra-accessible hardtop launched for the commercial market
- Truckman introduces the DECKED drawer storage solution for vans
- New Product Alert: Introducing the Ultra Flex
- Choosing the right hardtop for you
Introducing the Ford Ranger Wildtrak compatible Max tonneau
18 February 2019
Do you want the security of a hard tonneau cover for your Ford Ranger, but don't want to have to remove the Wildtrak sports bar? Then the Max hard tonneau cover could be the ideal solution for you. The cover is colour coded to the Wildtrak Grey to complement the styling bar.
The Max hard tonneau cover can be opened at a 180-degree angle, creating a cab high roof - making it ideal for when you need to carry any awkward loads (or shelter from the rain!). The cover can be easily removed for any loads that need extra room and just as easily re-installed, with no drilling to the Ranger required.
The gas struts ensure smooth and easy opening and closing. The weather resistant seal helps to limit water ingress, keeping your load protecting against any harsh weather conditions.
The tonneau cover is lightweight and is made from high-grade engineered plastic and it enhances the aerodynamics of your Ranger - which helps to save fuel!
To find out more about the Max Hard tonneau cover click here.