The DECKED Crossbox is the smaller version of the popular D-Box. The Crossbox helps to maximise the efficiency of the DECKED drawers. The toolbox can sit comfortably in either drawer.
The toolbox has an easy-carry handle, a removable tray - perfect for organising tools and small components. The box features multiple grip points, making it easy to remove from the drawer. The Crossbox is made from polypropylene and is rugged, durable and can keep your tools protected from the elements.
Available in colours Blue or Desert Tan
Features and Benefits
- Tough Construction – manufactured from a high-impact resin which offers lasting durability
- Ergonomic carry handle – allows you to carry your equipment with ease
- Removable tool tray – ideal for tools and small components
- Weatherproof Gasket & EPDM seal – protects your tools and valuables from the elements
- Fully lockable with standard padlock – to keep contents safe and secure (padlock not included)
- Three year warranty – for added peace of mind
- Ruler & Common Bolt/Bit Guide – ideal accessory for any tradesman
The DECKED crossbox features small removable parts and a tool tray underneath the lid, this allows you to customise the box to suit your needs. Easily installable and removable, these high-quality removable parts will help to keep all your equipment organised.
Unique EPDM Seal
Our DECKED storage system is already equipped with a weatherproof cover; however, the crossbox includes an added integrated automotive standard EPDM seal which helps keep moisture out, leaving your belongings, such as tools and equipment safe from the elements.
High Impact Resin
Manufactured from a high-impact resin, this heavy-duty crossbox is designed to keep your tools and gear safe and sound for many years of use whatever your profession.
Lockable & Secure
To help keep your valuables safe you can choose to install a standard padlock, it is simple to install and gives you that extra peace of mind not having to worry about theft. (Padlock not included).