MAX Under-Rail Load Bed Liner Nissan Navara D40 (2005 - 2015) Double Cab
The Max Under Rail bed liner will keep your pick-up truck’s bed shielded from dents, scratches and other damage. Constructed with ultra-robust polyethylene, the load bed liner is resistant to chemical, oil and solvent spills. Combined with its 100% anti-UV surface – the distinctive material is a reliably long-lasting upgrade that helps ensure your truck bed is kept as new.
Nissan D40 Mk1 / Navara (2005 - 2009) Double Cab
Nissan D40 Mk2 / Navara (2010 - 2015) Double Cab
Features and Benefits
- Constructed from durable TPE polyethylene – designed for rough, every-day use
- Under-rail design – ideal for pick-ups with a canopy or tonneau cover
- Ribbed pattern – raised protection that protects cargo, provides shock absorption and prevents dents in the truck bed
- No-drill installation – a quick, easy and value-adding upgrade for your pick-up
- Floor channels – helps prevent water pooling, increases airflow underneath
- UV-ray, chemical and oil resistant – made to last a lifetime
Thick, Tough and Reliable
The MAX Under-Rail bed liner is a heavy-duty load liner specially designed to protect your pick-up truck bed from damage including dents, scratches and scrapes. Finished in a 100% protective UV-resistant layer, the load bed liner is a formidable barrier against damage from concrete or rubble and general wear and tear.
The unique design features deep grooves that allow for extra grip when carrying cargo and prevent water from pooling. Made of especially-robust polyethylene, the liner is flexible as well as tough making it easy to install, easy to clean – and a great value-for-money upgrade.
Quick, 3-Step, No-Drill Installation
Featuring an easy-to-follow installation process, you will have your pick-up truck bed upgraded and protected with a heavy-duty and robust layer that adds value and protects your vehicle from wear and tear over time.
The Max Under-Rail Bed Liner includes a separate piece to protect the inside and top of the tailgate, an area especially prone to scratches and other wear and tear.
Compatible With Canopies & Tonneau Covers
The Max under rail load bed liner protects the pick-up truck bed up to the edge of the rail, allowing it to be used in combination with a hard top canopy or tonneau cover.
Fit at Home
This product can be DIY-installed with the included fitting instructions. *
Fitting & Installation Centre, West Midlands
If you'd prefer to have this accessory fitted by our experts, read on to learn about our accessory fitting service. Open five days a week, our specialist West Midlands fitting centre is ideally located in Dudley, around 30 mins from Birmingham City Centre.
Our experienced team of fitters and technicians are on hand to accessorise your vehicle whilst you relax in our pet-friendly showroom. Here are some benefits of our fitting service:
- Express fitting of accessories by experienced specialists
- Comfortable waiting area and accessory showroom
- Free WiFi and TV
- Close to Merry Hill Shopping Centre, over 200 shops
- Located alongside Dudley Canal with scenic waterside walkways
* Please note: Some products, for example, spare parts, may not be supplied with fitting instructions.
- Fast, same-day despatch on orders placed by 2:00pm on weekdays
- Fully insured and trackable shipping methods using specialist delivery partners
- Competitively-priced delivery rates across our diverse range of products - from fast parcel shipping to pallet delivery
- Products handled with care and packaged in highly-protective packaging
UK Offshore Delivery
Delivery to UK offshore destinations, depending on the type and quantity of products ordered, may incur an additional cost. If your order is subject to any delivery surcharge by our couriers, our team will contact you as soon as possible, after your order is placed.
Our dedicated Export Team are on hand to facilitate international delivery. Customers outside of the United Kingdom can Request a Quote by proceeding through the Checkout. Our team will contact you within 24 hours with a competitive shipping price.
If you're unhappy with an item you've ordered, or you've ordered an incorrect item, contact us and we'll make the returns process easy. For more information about delivery and returns, please see our Terms and Conditions.