Transform your Isuzu D-Max into a mobile workshop, with flexible and effective racking – ideal for electricians, road maintenance operatives and engineers.
The pick-up racking for Isuzu D-Max is ultra-durable and provides easy access to tools and equipment with a two-drawer system – each with an 80kg storage capacity. The low front shelves offer extra storage and can be easily accessed through the side gull-wing doors of the Truckman Utility.
For greater organisation, this system comes with dividers and anti-slip mats to enhance the efficiency of the vehicle.
Truckman’s drawer and shelves are the perfect storage solution for every tradesman. Produced to the highest standards and come with a reassuring 8-year warranty.
Pipe flaps on both racks can be used for the storage of large items and can be accessed from the rear of the vehicle.Kit Includes:
- - 2x full-length pull-out bed drawers
- - 2x anti-slip base mats
- - 2x drawer dividers for organising tools
- - 2x shelves (right and left) that can be accessed through each Gull Wing door which are tool holder compatible
- - 6x anti-slip base mats
- - 8x shelf dividers for organising tools
- - 8-Year warranty
- - Lightest product compared to competitors
- - Increase payload capacity
- - Increases fuel efficiency
- - 100% recyclable
- - Premium product with brushed aluminium finish
- - Simple installation, minimal drilling required
- - Suitable for multiple life usage
- - Maximises vehicle load space
Dimensions: (May vary slightly depending on the vehicle.)
Rack Dimension: H: 800mm x L: 1010mm x W: 320mm
Drawers: L:1140mm x H: 200mm x W: 810mm
PLEASE NOTE: Fitting not included in price – if you are interested in fitting then please give us a call on 01384 223 985.