ARB Portable Compressor Kit 12V
This portable 12V air compressor from ARB comes in a durable polypropylene carry case for added protection and uses quality components for quiet operation and extra long life. Including a 19 ft. air hose, it also comes with all the necessary fittings for tyre inflation and camping or leisure gear.
Features and Benefits
- Sealed for moisture and dust resistance
- Hard-anodized cylinder bore for reduced friction
- Teflon-impregnated carbon fiber piston seal – for a maximum trouble-free life
- Anodised mounting bracket – allows compressor to be repositioned 180 degrees on vehicle-mounted models
- Quality components for quiet operation and extra long life
- Constructed entirely of lightweight, high-strength engineering-grade materials
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
- Motor is internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage
The origins of ARB go back to 1975, when company founder, Tony Brown, was inspired by a 4WDing trip through the top end of Australia.
Back then, 4WDers relied on homemade or ill-fitting equipment that was not designed for extensive Outback expeditions. Endless corrugated roads, extreme temperatures, and the heavy loads carried by Australian travellers were tremendously punishing on vehicles that regularly tackled these kinds of conditions. Tony’s many years spent toiling on his Series 1 Land Rover proved extremely beneficial to others in the top end during his travels.
Damaged bull bars and broken roof racks ensured Tony’s expertise was regularly called upon, and through this experience an idea was born – well engineered, durable equipment that would meet the vigorous demands of 4WD owners. Upon his return to Melbourne, Tony put theory into practise, and began working in the family garage to address some of the product deficiencies he’d encountered on his trip. It was exactly what Australian 4WDers had been waiting for, and ARB, the initials of Anthony Ronald Brown, was founded. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4×4 accessories.
Fit at Home
This product can be DIY-installed with the included fitting instructions. *
Fitting & Installation Centre, West Midlands
If you'd prefer to have this accessory fitted by our experts, read on to learn about our accessory fitting service. Open five days a week, our specialist West Midlands fitting centre is ideally located in Dudley, around 30 mins from Birmingham City Centre.
Our experienced team of fitters and technicians are on hand to accessorise your vehicle whilst you relax in our pet-friendly showroom. Here are some benefits of our fitting service:
- Express fitting of accessories by experienced specialists
- Comfortable waiting area and accessory showroom
- Free WiFi and TV
- Close to Merry Hill Shopping Centre, over 200 shops
- Located alongside Dudley Canal with scenic waterside walkways
* Please note: Some products, for example, spare parts, may not be supplied with fitting instructions.
- Fast, same-day despatch on orders placed by 2:00pm on weekdays
- Fully insured and trackable shipping methods using specialist delivery partners
- Competitively-priced delivery rates across our diverse range of products - from fast parcel shipping to pallet delivery
- Products handled with care and packaged in highly-protective packaging
UK Offshore Delivery
Delivery to UK offshore destinations, depending on the type and quantity of products ordered, may incur an additional cost. If your order is subject to any delivery surcharge by our couriers, our team will contact you as soon as possible, after your order is placed.
Our dedicated Export Team are on hand to facilitate international delivery. Customers outside of the United Kingdom can Request a Quote by proceeding through the Checkout. Our team will contact you within 24 hours with a competitive shipping price.
If you're unhappy with an item you've ordered, or you've ordered an incorrect item, contact us and we'll make the returns process easy. For more information about delivery and returns, please see our Terms and Conditions.